All beaches in Florida have unique traits that make them beautiful and unique. However, not all beaches are perfect for a beach wedding ceremony. Where is the best place to have a beach wedding in Florida? The answer to that is simple- Siesta Key Beach, Florida. Below are our top 5 reasons why Siesta Key Beach is the perfect place for your beach wedding ceremony.
5 Reasons why Siesta Key Beach is the Best Place to have a beach wedding in Florida
- Did you know that Siesta Key Beach was voted the #1 best beach in the United States by 2017 TripAdvisors Travelers’ Choice award? It even beat out the beaches in Maui, Hawaii! Keep reading on and you won’t be surprised why it is the perfect beach for a Florida beach wedding ceremony.
- The sand in Siesta Key is softer than you could ever imagine. Many guests refer to it as white and soft as pure flour. It was voted the world’s finest, whitest sand. An added bonus to this sand is it never gets hot like other beaches, allowing you to truly enjoy your barefoot beach wedding.
- The water is a tropical clear blue. You can actually see the bottom of the ocean and marvel at all the unique shells. This not only makes for a great spot to take your wedding photos, but it is also the perfect place to relax as you enjoy your days leading up to your wedding. Grab your family, friends and snorkel gear and head down to the warm, sunny beach for a relaxing day.
- Siesta Key is an 8 mile long barrier island. It is only accessible to the mainland by bridge. The hustle and bustle stops, and you are now on island time. Listen to the waves crash along the shore, feel the warm sun on your face and a cold drink in your hand as you enjoy the days leading up to your wedding. Enjoy local, unique restaurants, local markets and local shopping where you can find the perfect treasures.
- And finally number 5. Our favorite reason to have a beach wedding in Siesta Key, Florida is the sunset! Their you are saying I do, in the soft, cool white sand, with the crystal blue water behind you and the sky fading from a bright blue to vibrant orange and yellow sun setting with tones of pink streaking through the sky. Their truly is no better place to get married.
Now that you know the Best place to have a beach wedding in Florida is in Siesta Key, it is time to pick your date and reserve!
If you haven’t already check out our packages page here: Florida Beach Wedding Packages
Ready to start planning your Florida beach wedding? Contact us today to check availability and reserve your date.